Artist's Soul

To be an artist, one must feel, to the point you feel to much.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Two Sides to Every Coin

There's two sides to every coin. And if you say there isn't, then you might want to check out a penny or a quarter again. But anyways, people are like coins, in my opinion. There's always this side of someone that you never knew before, all because you didn't take the time to stop and observe. And someday, you might just regret not doing that.

You see, I observe things. Mostly only my friends and people I'm close too, but I observe things none the less. Often, I piece together enough observations to create a personality, one that, to normal eyes, are invisible. And that gets me wondering, how every person sees something different to what you are? Take myself for example. People describe me in various ways. Loud, energetic, hyper, chill, philosophical, smart, artistic, weird, random, hot-headed, scared-y-cat, outgoing, even shy. Everyone sees me in a different light, because of where they know me, who they are, and what they believe I'm like. A majority of what we believe tends to be based on opinion. May it be your fist impression, or your first impression of a person carved out by what your friends think, its still opinion. Maybe that's why, when you look at things in a neutral position, it seems so different. Using facts to create a person's character gives a result so unlike one made from opinion hat, at times, it's almost scary.

So sometime on some random day, stop and rid your mind of thoughts. Just observe things. Then, consider things using only neutral opinion and facts. See what's different in life then. Who knows what you'll notice.

~LaMusicFreak

No comments:

Post a Comment