Artist's Soul

To be an artist, one must feel, to the point you feel to much.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

New and Easy

So, if any of you visited my blog about ten minutes ago, you may have noticed I changed my background and formatting. But now, it's back to my original one. Why? Because of several reasons, actually.

1) The over all feel didn't seem to it my blog's over all theme of literature.

2) (And I'll be honest) I couldn't figure out how to edit much of the new template's settings. I am not a computer programmer, thus, a failure in editing and adding photos, moving gadgets around, and more.

The new template was very eye catching though. However, one must remember that just because something is new does not mean it is the best (I'm am not just saying that).

Anyways, I'll try to update my older stories soon, but no guarantees, seeing as my creativity comes and goes. I am planning on making MIXED (Still planning on changing the title possibly) one of my main stories too.

Furthermore, I'm trying to add a new page to my blog, like my page to MIXED, but as you can see, it leads to nowhere, so, I'll see what I can do.

Until next time,

LaMusicFreak

No comments:

Post a Comment